CONVERSATION


My New Friend
    This is my first day in sman 3, everyone is gathered together with their group. Until I saw a girl standing alone at the edge of the corridor.
Stefany : Hello! I'm Stefany. What's your name?
Amelia  : Hai my name is Amelia.
Stefany : What is your full name? Can I call you Amel?
Amelia  : My full name is Amelia Nafisah Rahma. Yes, of course.
Stefany : What city are you from?

Amelia  : I’m from Bandung
Stefany : Me too. Hey are you in fifteen years old?
Amelia  : No, I'm 14 years old, it's because I was born on 6th of February 2003.
Stefany : Oww, I was born on 28th of February 2002. Nice to meet you!
Amelia  : Nice to meet you too!
Stefany : Mel, what school are you from?
Amelia  : I'm from 7 Junior High School Bandung. And you?
Stefany : I'm from 1 Junior High School Bandung. Wait.. What? You're the one who achive the highest score of UN in West Java? Really?
Amelia  : Umm yeah. Do you want to join extracurriculars in SMAN 3?
Stefany : Yes, I do! I want to join Trilogi. I think astronomy is awesome. What about you?
Amelia  : I want to join KPA and SPED. Btw, what song do you like?
Stefany : I love Westlife songs. Some of which are Flying Without Wings, Beautiful in White, Have You Ever, and many more.

Amelia : OMG! My father likes them too. My dad loves their song Beautiful In White, My Love. But I still love K-Pop.
Stefany : Uh I don't know about K-Pop. Do you like to read novel on wattpad?
Amelia : Yes, I do. Do you have instagram?Stefany : Yes, I do. Ah, you should follow my wattpad account @stfxx8. I will follback your account later.
Amelia : And you should follow my instagram account, @Ameliasnr.
Stefany : Ah it's time for lunch. Want to have lunch with me?
Amelia : Sure, let's go to Bazar.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Bakti Desa