Stefany   : Hai Salsa!
Salsabila : Hai Stef!
Stefany    : What will you do next holiday?
Salsabila : Maybe, I'll go visit my mother's hometown.
Stefany   : Where will you go then?
Salsabila : It's located in Sumedang. It's my grandma's house. And there's still a lot of forest wich the place is still traditional.
Stefany   : Why will yo go then?
Salsabila : Because there's no place better then the hometown, the place where you can gather with your family.
Stefany : Oww...
Stefany What will you do then?
Salsabila : I'll meet my grandma, my grandpa, my cousin, uncle, and the people ho lives near my grandma's house. I'll help them make "nasi liwet", it's very delicious. You must to try it. I'll walked around the village enjoyed the fresh air, play with my cousin and many more.
Stefany   : What is your option second place?
Salsabila : I'll stay at home, because my sister have to work, my brother have to go back to Thailand. And maybe I'll visit my old friends, because I miss them so much.
Stefany   :  Ah it's time to have lunch! Do you want to go to the canteen with me?
Salsabila : Yes, of course.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomena

Bakti Desa